MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 19:59:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hvidovre
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 10
May 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Pro Ventilation Arena

Hvidovre
0 - 0
Lyngby Boldklub


Smed (33')
FT

Lissens (20'), Romer (52')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Hvidovre and Lyngby Boldklub.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vejle 2-0 Hvidovre
Monday, May 20 at 1pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Lyngby Boldklub 3-1 Viborg
Monday, May 20 at 1pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lyngby Boldklub win with a probability of 51.16%. A win for Hvidovre had a probability of 24.95% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lyngby Boldklub win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.66%) and 0-2 (8.61%). The likeliest Hvidovre win was 1-0 (6.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood.

Result
HvidovreDrawLyngby Boldklub
24.95% (0.133 0.13) 23.9% (-0.012 -0.01) 51.16% (-0.12 -0.12)
Both teams to score 55.29% (0.183 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.89% (0.175 0.17)46.11% (-0.174 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.59% (0.165 0.16)68.41% (-0.164 -0.16)
Hvidovre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.46% (0.205 0.2)32.54% (-0.204 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.93% (0.23 0.23)69.07% (-0.229 -0.23)
Lyngby Boldklub Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.95% (0.021000000000001 0.02)18.05% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.05% (0.034999999999997 0.03)48.95% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Hvidovre 24.95%
    Lyngby Boldklub 51.16%
    Draw 23.89%
HvidovreDrawLyngby Boldklub
1-0 @ 6.59% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.34% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 3.7% (0.014 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.37% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.03% (0.022 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.39% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 24.95%
1-1 @ 11.28% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.87% (-0.043 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.43% (0.028 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 10.05% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
1-2 @ 9.66% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.61% (-0.052000000000001 -0.05)
1-3 @ 5.52% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 4.91% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-3 @ 3.1% (0.018 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.36% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-4 @ 2.1% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.33% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 51.16%

Head to Head
Apr 14, 2024 1pm
Gameweek 3
Lyngby Boldklub
1-1
Hvidovre
Gudjohnsen (71' pen.)
Thomsen (64')
Gemmer (45+3'), Thomsen (73')
Mar 3, 2024 1pm
Gameweek 20
Lyngby Boldklub
2-4
Hvidovre
Gytkjaer (23' pen.), Kiilerich (45+6' og.)
Hamalainen (45+3'), Finnsson (70')
Qamili (55', 67'), Makienok (80'), Smed (83')
Olsen (45+5'), Frandsen (88')
Sep 17, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 8
Hvidovre
0-1
Lyngby Boldklub

Rejnhold (47'), Jakobsen (53'), Gemmer (55')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark10101
2 Slovenia Slovenia10101
3 England flag England00000
4 Serbia Serbia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!