MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 17:47:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 19
May 29, 2024 at 6pm UK
Aspmyra Stadion

Bodo/Glimt
1 - 1
Sandefjord

Gronbaek (45+6' pen.)
Hogh (86')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Markovic (35')
Markovic (65'), Carson Pedersen (84'), Walle Egeli (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Bodo/Glimt and Sandefjord, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bodo/Glimt 2-2 KFUM
Friday, May 24 at 6pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Haugesund 2-1 Sandefjord
Sunday, May 26 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Sandefjord

Despite their struggles in recent matches, Bodo/Glimt will be overwhelming favourites to collect maximum points on Wednesday night, strengthening their grip on top spot in the Eliteserien. Sandefjord have conceded at least two goals in each of their last three games, and we can envisage that run continuing against the division's deadliest attack at Aspmyra Stadion. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bodo/Glimt win with a probability of 73.37%. A draw had a probability of 15.4% and a win for Sandefjord had a probability of 11.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bodo/Glimt win was 2-0 with a probability of 9.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.11%) and 3-0 (8.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.87%), while for a Sandefjord win it was 1-2 (3.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Bodo/GlimtDrawSandefjord
73.37% (0.012 0.01) 15.39% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 11.23% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 57.36% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.95% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)30.04% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.75% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)51.24% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Bodo/Glimt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)7.04% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
74.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)25.73% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Sandefjord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.7% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)38.29% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.95% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)75.05% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Bodo/Glimt 73.37%
    Sandefjord 11.23%
    Draw 15.39%
Bodo/GlimtDrawSandefjord
2-0 @ 9.49% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-1 @ 9.11%
3-0 @ 8.4% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 8.06%
1-0 @ 7.16% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 5.57% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 5.35%
3-2 @ 3.87% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
5-0 @ 2.96% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 2.84%
4-2 @ 2.57% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
5-2 @ 1.36% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
6-0 @ 1.31% (0.00099999999999989 0)
6-1 @ 1.25%
Other @ 4.1%
Total : 73.37%
1-1 @ 6.87%
2-2 @ 4.37% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 2.7% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 15.39%
1-2 @ 3.3% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-1 @ 2.59% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.4% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 1.24% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 11.23%

How you voted: Bodo/Glimt vs Sandefjord

Bodo/Glimt
85.4%
Draw
12.5%
Sandefjord
2.1%
48
Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 25
Bodo/Glimt
4-3
Sandefjord
Moumbagna (22'), Zugelj (24'), Gronbaek (27'), Saltnes (45+2')
Moumbagna (45+1'), Haikin (90+3')
Kjaer (13'), Al-Saed (36'), Dunsby (53')
Risan Mork (49')
Jul 23, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 15
Sandefjord
2-5
Bodo/Glimt
Nilsson (12'), Ayer (21')
Smeulers (15'), Taaje (34')
Smeulers (63')
Gronbaek (10', 41'), Pellegrino (34' pen.), Moumbagna (76'), Saltnes (87')
Moumbagna (53')
Oct 9, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 25
Bodo/Glimt
4-1
Sandefjord
Vetlesen (54', 82'), Wembangomo (58'), Pellegrino (74')
Jansen (45+1')
Apr 10, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 2
Sandefjord
1-2
Bodo/Glimt
Vega (68')
Vega (68'), Erik Odegaard (88'), Singh (89')
Okoh Boniface (14'), Saltnes (76')
Oct 31, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 25
Bodo/Glimt
1-0
Sandefjord
Vetlesen (63')
Kristoffer Hagen (85')

Smeulers (37'), Jonsson (55')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!