MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 00:48:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 10
May 26, 2024 at 4pm UK
Haugesund Stadion

Haugesund
2 - 1
Sandefjord

Eskesen (64' pen.), Niyukuri (81')
Ibrahim Diarra (24'), Walle Egeli (83'), Engseth Nyhammer (86')
Engseth Nyhammer (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ruud Tveter (50')
Amin (78'), Walle Egeli (84'), Hope (86')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between FK Haugesund and Sandefjord, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stromsgodset 2-0 Haugesund
Monday, May 20 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Sandefjord 0-3 Viking FK
Monday, May 20 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: FK Haugesund 1-0 Sandefjord

Both Haugesund and Sandefjord have struggled at the top end of the pitch this term, and we are anticipating a low-scoring affair this weekend. That said, we also fancy the hosts to get the job done, albeit by only a narrow margin. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FK Haugesund win with a probability of 46.28%. A win for Sandefjord had a probability of 30.23% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a FK Haugesund win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.91%) and 2-0 (6.83%). The likeliest Sandefjord win was 1-2 (7.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.72%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for FK Haugesund in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for FK Haugesund.

Result
FK HaugesundDrawSandefjord
46.28% (0.261 0.26) 23.49% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07) 30.23% (-0.196 -0.2)
Both teams to score 61.03% (0.115 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.52% (0.203 0.2)40.48% (-0.207 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.14% (0.209 0.21)62.85% (-0.213 -0.21)
FK Haugesund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.22% (0.17999999999999 0.18)17.77% (-0.184 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.52% (0.314 0.31)48.48% (-0.318 -0.32)
Sandefjord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.22% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)25.77% (0.022000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.28% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)60.71% (0.029000000000003 0.03)
Score Analysis
    FK Haugesund 46.28%
    Sandefjord 30.23%
    Draw 23.48%
FK HaugesundDrawSandefjord
2-1 @ 9.27% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
1-0 @ 7.91% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.83% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.34% (0.042000000000001 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.94% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.62% (0.027 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.3% (0.032 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.7% (0.024 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.56% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.81%
Total : 46.28%
1-1 @ 10.72% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-2 @ 6.28% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.58% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.64% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.48%
1-2 @ 7.27% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-1 @ 6.21% (-0.063 -0.06)
0-2 @ 4.21% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.29% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.84% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.9% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.12% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 30.23%

How you voted: Haugesund vs Sandefjord

FK Haugesund
66.7%
Draw
33.3%
Sandefjord
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 20
Sandefjord
0-0
Haugesund
Risan Mork (57'), Walle Egeli (90+7')
Soderlund (15'), Solheim (58')
Soderlund (89')
Jun 11, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 10
Haugesund
3-2
Sandefjord
Njie (10'), Taaje (13' og.), Ibrahim Diarra (20')
Therkildsen (67'), Samuelsen (81')
Al-Saed (55'), Nyenetue (90+4')
Nov 13, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 30
Sandefjord
2-2
Haugesund
Singh (89'), Kurtovic (90+1')
Eskesen (20'), Zafeiris (24')
Apr 3, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 1
Haugesund
1-3
Sandefjord
Gong (75')
Therkildsen (59')
Ruud Tveter (13', 27', 42')
Smeulers (34'), Kurtovic (77')
Nov 28, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 28
Haugesund
1-2
Sandefjord
Liseth (1')
Kurtovic (17'), Naesbak Brenden (87')
Kurtovic (50'), Vega (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt128312581727
2SK BrannBrann138322213927
3Fredrikstad126422011922
4MoldeMolde126332516921
5Viking FKViking FK115421813519
6StromsgodsetStromsgodset115241415-117
7KFUM OsloKFUM113621515015
8RosenborgRosenborg114251518-314
9KristiansundKristiansund123451720-313
10FK HaugesundHaugesund114161015-513
11Lillestrom114161319-613
12Odd123451222-1013
13HamKam122461415-110
14Tromso ILTromso113171419-510
15Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg113171425-1110
16SandefjordSandefjord112361519-49


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!