MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:24:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Priory Lane Stadium

Eastbourne
0 - 3
Chelmsford City


Finney (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Alexander (52'), Ruff (69'), Wordsworth (90+4')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Eastbourne Borough and Chelmsford City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bath City 1-0 Eastbourne
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chelmsford City 1-0 Weymouth
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Chelmsford City win with a probability of 57.17%. A draw has a probability of 22.7% and a win for Eastbourne Borough has a probability of 20.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelmsford City win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (9.97%) and 1-2 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.77%), while for a Eastbourne Borough win it is 1-0 (5.87%).

Result
Eastbourne BoroughDrawChelmsford City
20.12% (-0.264 -0.26) 22.7% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07) 57.17% (0.341 0.34)
Both teams to score 52.85% (-0.176 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.69% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)46.31% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.4% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)68.6% (0.033999999999992 0.03)
Eastbourne Borough Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.89% (-0.288 -0.29)37.11% (0.294 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.1% (-0.287 -0.29)73.9% (0.29300000000001 0.29)
Chelmsford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.05% (0.107 0.11)15.95% (-0.103 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.76% (0.193 0.19)45.24% (-0.189 -0.19)
Score Analysis
    Eastbourne Borough 20.12%
    Chelmsford City 57.17%
    Draw 22.7%
Eastbourne BoroughDrawChelmsford City
1-0 @ 5.87% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-1 @ 5.34% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-0 @ 2.91% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-1 @ 1.76% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.62% (-0.025 -0.02)
3-0 @ 0.96% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.66%
Total : 20.12%
1-1 @ 10.77% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 5.92% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.9% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.7%
0-1 @ 10.86% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 9.97% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
1-2 @ 9.89% (0.0059999999999985 0.01)
0-3 @ 6.1% (0.073 0.07)
1-3 @ 6.05% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 3% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.8% (0.043 0.04)
1-4 @ 2.78% (0.021 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.38%
0-5 @ 1.03% (0.02 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.02% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 57.17%

Head to Head
Aug 28, 2023 3pm
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Eastbourne
2-2
Chelmsford City
Scarlett (45'), Pearce (48')
Jones (35' pen.), Folivi (87')
Oct 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 16
Chelmsford City
5-0
Eastbourne
Lodovica (8'), Ruff (10'), Olowu (62'), Jackson (65'), Yila (83')
Mar 12, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 31
Chelmsford City
0-1
Eastbourne
Marsden (79' og.)
Nov 6, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 13
Eastbourne
2-1
Chelmsford City
Olowu (42' og.), Hutchinson (63')
Jackson (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620131371551673
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10Slough TownSlough4618141485711468
11St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317165764-756
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!