MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 11:09:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 42
Apr 11, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Paddy Power Park

Farnborough
3 - 1
Chippenham

Kasimu (31'), Haigh (45+4' pen.), Hollis (78')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Mehew (41')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Farnborough Town and Chippenham Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Farnborough 0-1 Maidstone
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 2-1 Chippenham
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 50.06%. A win for Chippenham Town had a probability of 25.73% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.59%) and 2-0 (8.48%). The likeliest Chippenham Town win was 0-1 (6.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.45%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Farnborough Town would win this match.

Result
Farnborough TownDrawChippenham Town
50.06% (-0.566 -0.57) 24.21% (0.201 0.2) 25.73% (0.371 0.37)
Both teams to score 55.03% (-0.295 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.17% (-0.559 -0.56)46.83% (0.565 0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.92% (-0.526 -0.53)69.08% (0.53100000000001 0.53)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.25% (-0.435 -0.44)18.75% (0.44 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.87% (-0.735 -0.73)50.13% (0.74 0.74)
Chippenham Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.72% (0.0049999999999955 0)32.28% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)68.78% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Farnborough Town 50.06%
    Chippenham Town 25.73%
    Draw 24.21%
Farnborough TownDrawChippenham Town
1-0 @ 10.13% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 9.59% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-0 @ 8.48% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.35% (-0.1 -0.1)
3-0 @ 4.73% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-2 @ 3.03% (-0.057 -0.06)
4-1 @ 2.24% (-0.074 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.98% (-0.065 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.27% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 50.06%
1-1 @ 11.45% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 6.05% (0.142 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.42% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.21%
0-1 @ 6.84% (0.161 0.16)
1-2 @ 6.48% (0.062 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.87% (0.091 0.09)
1-3 @ 2.44% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.04% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.46% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 25.73%

Head to Head
Nov 7, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 17
Chippenham
2-1
Farnborough
D. (14'), Bradbury (48')
Folivi (60')
Pruti (71')
Apr 4, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Chippenham
2-1
Farnborough
Tomlinson (38'), Parker (73')
Ball (53')
Mar 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 39
Farnborough
0-1
Chippenham
McClure (45' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!