MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 17:12:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Maidstone United
National League South | Gameweek 31
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Gallagher Stadium

Maidstone
2 - 2
Bath City

Fall (45'), Berkeley-Agyepong (63')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Cooke (37'), Frear (58')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Maidstone United and Bath City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bath City 1-2 Braintree
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maidstone United win with a probability of 49.79%. A win for Bath City had a probability of 25.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maidstone United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.46%) and 2-0 (9.03%). The likeliest Bath City win was 0-1 (7.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.94%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5% likelihood.

Result
Maidstone UnitedDrawBath City
49.79% (-0.14100000000001 -0.14) 25.1% (0.058 0.06) 25.1% (0.084 0.08)
Both teams to score 51.61% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.96% (-0.168 -0.17)51.04% (0.168 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.1% (-0.147 -0.15)72.9% (0.14800000000001 0.15)
Maidstone United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.49% (-0.124 -0.12)20.51% (0.127 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.99% (-0.2 -0.2)53% (0.202 0.2)
Bath City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.93% (-0.018999999999991 -0.02)35.06% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.19% (-0.02 -0.02)71.81% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Maidstone United 49.79%
    Bath City 25.1%
    Draw 25.1%
Maidstone UnitedDrawBath City
1-0 @ 11.39% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.46% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 9.03% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.77% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.62% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.98% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.89% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.04% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 49.79%
1-1 @ 11.94% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.19% (0.049 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.96% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.1%
0-1 @ 7.54% (0.047 0.05)
1-2 @ 6.26% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.95% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.73% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.38% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 25.1%

Head to Head
Aug 12, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 2
Bath City
3-0
Maidstone
Thomas (40', 42'), Smith (90+2')
Feb 5, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 26
Maidstone
2-1
Bath City
Barham (42'), Luque (75')
Frear (84')
Sep 25, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 7
Bath City
0-3
Maidstone
Curran (15'), Luque (53', 77')
May 18, 2021 7.45pm
May 2, 2021 11pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620141269511874
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
11Slough TownSlough4617151481691266
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317166064-456
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!