MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:56:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Ayr United
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 26
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Somerset Park
Partick Thistle

Ayr
4 - 3
Partick

McAllister (15'), Willoughby (43', 45+2'), McHugh (84')
McHugh (51'), McAllister (56')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Graham (33'), Adeloye (78'), Sanders (83' og.)
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Ayr United and Partick Thistle.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ayr 1-2 Raith Rovers
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Partick 1-3 Dunfermline
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ayr United win with a probability of 39.79%. A win for Partick Thistle had a probability of 35.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ayr United win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.65%) and 2-0 (6.36%). The likeliest Partick Thistle win was 0-1 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.81%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ayr United would win this match.

Result
Ayr UnitedDrawPartick Thistle
39.79% (-1.809 -1.81) 25.1% (0.181 0.18) 35.1% (1.62 1.62)
Both teams to score 57.19% (-0.261 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.69% (-0.502 -0.5)46.31% (0.495 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.4% (-0.475 -0.48)68.6% (0.46799999999999 0.47)
Ayr United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.9% (-1.108 -1.11)23.1% (1.101 1.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.05% (-1.646 -1.65)56.95% (1.64 1.64)
Partick Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.37% (0.718 0.72)25.63% (-0.724 -0.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.47% (0.968 0.97)60.52% (-0.97499999999999 -0.97)
Score Analysis
    Ayr United 39.79%
    Partick Thistle 35.1%
    Draw 25.1%
Ayr UnitedDrawPartick Thistle
1-0 @ 8.68% (-0.103 -0.1)
2-1 @ 8.65% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-0 @ 6.36% (-0.29 -0.29)
3-1 @ 4.23% (-0.246 -0.25)
3-0 @ 3.11% (-0.249 -0.25)
3-2 @ 2.88% (-0.106 -0.11)
4-1 @ 1.55% (-0.145 -0.15)
4-0 @ 1.14% (-0.133 -0.13)
4-2 @ 1.05% (-0.075 -0.08)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 39.79%
1-1 @ 11.81% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 5.92% (0.123 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.89% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.31% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.1%
0-1 @ 8.06% (0.329 0.33)
1-2 @ 8.04% (0.234 0.23)
0-2 @ 5.49% (0.332 0.33)
1-3 @ 3.65% (0.179 0.18)
2-3 @ 2.67% (0.046 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.49% (0.198 0.2)
1-4 @ 1.24% (0.085 0.09)
2-4 @ 0.91% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 35.1%

How you voted: Ayr vs Partick

Ayr United
40.0%
Draw
0.0%
Partick Thistle
60.0%
5
Head to Head
Oct 31, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 11
Partick
2-2
Ayr
Graham (17'), Milne (47')
Milne (88')
Murphy (19', 75')
Sep 15, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Ayr
0-4
Partick

Syla (14'), McAllister (57'), Reading (83')
Graham (2'), Lawless (58', 67'), Adeloye (81')
Muirhead (29')
May 26, 2023 7.45pm
Semi-Finals 2nd Leg
Ayr
0-5
Partick

McAlear (32'), McAllister (58')
Akinyemi (25')
McMillan (7'), Tiffoney (27', 54'), Lawless (63'), Holt (88')
Muirhead (25')
May 19, 2023 7.45pm
Semi-Finals 1st Leg
Partick
3-0
Ayr
McMillan (16'), Graham (50', 72')
McMillan (64')

Mullin (21'), Dempsey (63')
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 33
Partick
1-1
Ayr
Tiffoney (14')
Akinyemi (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd33208568224668
2Raith Rovers33188752421062
3Partick ThistlePartick33131285850851
4AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians33156124438651
5Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline33119133944-542
6Ayr UnitedAyr33126155057-742
7Greenock MortonMorton33118144042-241
8Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness33911133737038
9Queen's ParkQueen's Park3399154356-1336
10Arbroath3365223477-4323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!