MX23RW : Friday, May 24 19:32:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Clyde
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 21
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Broadwood Stadium
Forfar Athletic

Clyde
0 - 2
Forfar


Leitch (4'), Hamilton (47'), Grant (50')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Morrison (48'), McLean (78')
Skelly (32'), McLean (53')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Clyde and Forfar Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Clyde 2-0 Dumbarton
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Forfar 3-3 Peterhead
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Forfar Athletic win with a probability of 43.83%. A win for Clyde had a probability of 30.48% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Forfar Athletic win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.02%) and 0-2 (7.59%). The likeliest Clyde win was 1-0 (8.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.2%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Forfar Athletic would win this match.

Result
ClydeDrawForfar Athletic
30.48% (2.103 2.1) 25.69% (0.497 0.5) 43.83% (-2.599 -2.6)
Both teams to score 53.67% (-0.351 -0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.81% (-1.033 -1.03)50.19% (1.033 1.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.85% (-0.925 -0.93)72.15% (0.926 0.93)
Clyde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.54% (0.989 0.99)30.46% (-0.988 -0.99)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.33% (1.156 1.16)66.67% (-1.155 -1.15)
Forfar Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.19% (-1.624 -1.62)22.81% (1.626 1.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.47% (-2.46 -2.46)56.53% (2.461 2.46)
Score Analysis
    Clyde 30.48%
    Forfar Athletic 43.82%
    Draw 25.68%
ClydeDrawForfar Athletic
1-0 @ 8.26% (0.553 0.55)
2-1 @ 7.26% (0.337 0.34)
2-0 @ 4.91% (0.451 0.45)
3-1 @ 2.88% (0.207 0.21)
3-2 @ 2.13% (0.055 0.06)
3-0 @ 1.95% (0.227 0.23)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 30.48%
1-1 @ 12.2% (0.24 0.24)
0-0 @ 6.95% (0.286 0.29)
2-2 @ 5.36% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 10.26% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-2 @ 9.02% (-0.26 -0.26)
0-2 @ 7.59% (-0.434 -0.43)
1-3 @ 4.44% (-0.356 -0.36)
0-3 @ 3.74% (-0.411 -0.41)
2-3 @ 2.64% (-0.136 -0.14)
1-4 @ 1.64% (-0.22 -0.22)
0-4 @ 1.38% (-0.229 -0.23)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.101 -0.1)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 43.82%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 12
Forfar
1-1
Clyde
Morrison (89')
Paterson (84')
Young (71')
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Clyde
0-0
Forfar
McCullock (63'), Hynes (88')
Moore (27'), Munro (64')
Apr 29, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 3
Forfar
2-1
Clyde
Scally (35', 90+2')
Meechan (82')
Goodwillie (11')
Munro (60'), Nicoll (79')
Munro (90+1')
Apr 20, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Forfar
1-3
Clyde
Fenwick (38')
Nditi (90+1')
Jamieson (39', 61'), Jack (82')
Nicoll (58')
Apr 17, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 24
Clyde
P-P
Forfar
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir361814450311968
2PeterheadPeterhead361612858391960
3Spartans361513853431058
4Dumbarton361691156441257
5East FifeEast Fife361111144647-144
6Forfar AthleticForfar36915123845-742
7Elgin CityElgin361010163559-2440
8Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose36912154748-139
9Clyde36911164658-1238
10StranraerStranraer3699183853-1536


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!