MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 09:33:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slovak First Football League | Gameweek 21
Feb 24, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion FC ViOn Zlate Moravce

Zlate Moravce
2 - 4
Ruzomberok

Duga (41'), Kuzma (44')
Sula (14'), Duga (48')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Selecky (10'), Hladik (20'), Boda (54' pen.), Sefcik (85')
Chobot (81')
Coverage of the Slovak First Football League clash between Zlate Moravce and MFK Ruzomberok.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slovan Bratislava 4-1 Zlate Moravce
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League
Last Game: Michalovce 0-1 Ruzomberok
Saturday, February 17 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a MFK Ruzomberok win with a probability of 39.99%. A win for Zlate Moravce has a probability of 34.22% and a draw has a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a MFK Ruzomberok win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.63%) and 0-2 (6.72%). The likeliest Zlate Moravce win is 1-0 (8.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.23%).

Result
Zlate MoravceDrawMFK Ruzomberok
34.22% (0.080000000000005 0.08) 25.79% (0.027999999999999 0.03) 39.99% (-0.104 -0.1)
Both teams to score 54.66% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.5% (-0.104 -0.1)49.5% (0.108 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.47% (-0.093999999999998 -0.09)71.53% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Zlate Moravce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.32% (0.00099999999999056 0)27.67% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.77% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)63.23% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
MFK Ruzomberok Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.58% (-0.10000000000001 -0.1)24.42% (0.103 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.15% (-0.14299999999999 -0.14)58.84% (0.148 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Zlate Moravce 34.22%
    MFK Ruzomberok 39.99%
    Draw 25.78%
Zlate MoravceDrawMFK Ruzomberok
1-0 @ 8.68% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.86% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.58% (0.024 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.37% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2.39% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.37% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.08% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 34.22%
1-1 @ 12.23% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.76% (0.029 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.54% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.12% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.78%
0-1 @ 9.53% (0.013 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.63% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.72% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.06% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.16% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.6% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.11% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 39.99%

Head to Head
Oct 6, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 10
Ruzomberok
2-0
Zlate Moravce
Tucny (9'), Lavrincik (48')
Hladik (84'), Lavrincik (89')

Cerepkai (31'), Duga (36'), Tumma (60')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Banska Bystrica105235041951
2Trencin1043348341449
3Skalica105233538-340
4Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce105232948-1927
5FK Kosice103162756-2927
6Zlate Moravce102262166-4512
Championship Round
1Slovan Bratislava1051476314573
2DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda1063149321758
3Spartak Trnava1060447291857
4Zilina104245445955
5MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok103433843-547
6Podbrezova101094960-1137
 
Regular Season
1Slovan Bratislava22183157164157
2Zilina22125540301041
3Spartak Trnava2212373122939
4DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda22107531211037
5Banska Bystrica229763830834
6Trencin229763123834
7Podbrezova2210484034634
8MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok229762831-334
9Skalica2265111925-623
10FK Kosice2245131945-2617
11Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce2217141942-2310
12Zlate Moravce2204181448-344


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!