MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 07:44:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Antalyaspor logo (not for use in articles)
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 33
Apr 21, 2024 at 5pm UK
Antalya Stadyumu

Antalyaspor
2 - 1
Hatayspor

Buksa (67'), Bytyqi (90+2')
van de Streek (59'), Yesilyurt (60'), Sari (87'), Uzun (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dele-Bashiru (26')
Ghoulam (8'), Faruk Beyaz (15'), Kardesler (65')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Antalyaspor and Hatayspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 3-0 Antalyaspor
Sunday, April 14 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Hatayspor 0-3 Istanbulspor
Sunday, April 14 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Antalyaspor 1-0 Hatayspor

With two of the lowest-scoring teams in the division going head-to-head, we expect a nervy and cagey affair. That said, we just about fancy Antalyaspor to carry the day come the sound of the full-time whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Antalyaspor win with a probability of 61.87%. A draw had a probability of 21.5% and a win for Hatayspor had a probability of 16.64%.

The most likely scoreline for an Antalyaspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.12%) and 2-1 (9.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.21%), while for a Hatayspor win it was 0-1 (5.28%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Antalyaspor would win this match.

Result
AntalyasporDrawHatayspor
61.87% (1.337 1.34) 21.49% (-0.371 -0.37) 16.64% (-0.968 -0.97)
Both teams to score 50.35% (-0.786 -0.79)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.57% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)46.42% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.29% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)68.71% (0.039999999999992 0.04)
Antalyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.54% (0.41000000000001 0.41)14.46% (-0.412 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.58% (0.78400000000001 0.78)42.42% (-0.785 -0.78)
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.85% (-1.206 -1.21)41.14% (1.205 1.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.31% (-1.09 -1.09)77.68% (1.089 1.09)
Score Analysis
    Antalyaspor 61.86%
    Hatayspor 16.64%
    Draw 21.48%
AntalyasporDrawHatayspor
1-0 @ 11.5% (0.19 0.19)
2-0 @ 11.12% (0.34 0.34)
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 7.17% (0.319 0.32)
3-1 @ 6.37% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
4-0 @ 3.47% (0.202 0.2)
4-1 @ 3.08% (0.082 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.83% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.34% (0.097 0.1)
5-1 @ 1.19% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 61.86%
1-1 @ 10.21% (-0.17 -0.17)
0-0 @ 5.95% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.39% (-0.156 -0.16)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 21.48%
0-1 @ 5.28% (-0.167 -0.17)
1-2 @ 4.54% (-0.23 -0.23)
0-2 @ 2.35% (-0.155 -0.16)
1-3 @ 1.34% (-0.115 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.3% (-0.091 -0.09)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 16.64%

Head to Head
Dec 1, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 14
Hatayspor
3-3
Antalyaspor
Strandberg (19'), Alici (62'), Kilama (71')
Massanga (39'), Demirel (40'), Demir (67')
Demirel (0'), (90+14')
Yesilyurt (35'), Buksa (57', 88')
Sari (69'), Safouri (90+13')
Jun 3, 2023 5pm
Jan 7, 2023 1pm
Apr 11, 2022 6.30pm
Gameweek 32
Antalyaspor
4-1
Hatayspor
Wright (16', 35'), Naldo (29'), Adriano (55')
Fernando (8')
Biram Diouf (38')
Lobzhanidze (74')
Ribeiro (67')
Nov 20, 2021 10.30am
Gameweek 13
Hatayspor
3-1
Antalyaspor
El Kaabi (45+1'), Ribeiro (69'), Biram Diouf (85' pen.)
Oksuz (21'), Kurucuk (79')
Mukairu (45+3')
Sinik (35'), Mukairu (40'), Zehir (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray37323289256499
2Fenerbahce37306193316296
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor372041365481764
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371771351411058
5BesiktasBesiktas37168135145656
6KasimpasaKasimpasa37158146064-453
7AlanyasporAlanyaspor371215105249351
8SivassporSivasspor371312124553-851
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor37148154856-850
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor371212134348-548
11Adana Demirspor371014135255-344
12Samsunspor371110164149-843
13KayserisporKayserispor371112144355-1242
14GaziantepGaziantep37118184957-841
15KonyasporKonyaspor37914143950-1141
16AnkaragucuAnkaragucu37816134448-440
17Hatayspor37814154352-938
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37910184651-537
RPendikspor37910184272-3037
RIstanbulspor3747262774-4716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!