MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:59:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
DC United
Major League Soccer
May 26, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Audi Field
Chicago Fire

DC United
1 - 1
Chicago Fire

McVey (20')
Dajome (42'), Benteke (46'), Birnbaum (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Acosta (53')
Arigoni (36'), Teran (45')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between DC United and Chicago Fire, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Miami 1-0 DC United
Sunday, May 19 at 1.05am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Chicago Fire 1-3 Columbus Crew
Sunday, May 19 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: DC United 2-1 Chicago Fire

Both DC United and Chicago Fire have struggled defensively this term, and we expect neither of them to come away with a clean sheet from this one. That said, we are also backing the home side to see off the threat of their visitors and emerge triumphant in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a DC United win with a probability of 49.59%. A win for Chicago Fire had a probability of 27.1% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a DC United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.59%) and 2-0 (7.61%). The likeliest Chicago Fire win was 1-2 (6.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.77%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood.

Result
DC UnitedDrawChicago Fire
49.59% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 23.31% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 27.1% (0.019000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 59.34% (-0.0089999999999932 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.3% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)41.69% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.9% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)64.1% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
DC United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.02% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)16.98% (0.019000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.92% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)47.08% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Chicago Fire Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.48% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)28.52%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.7% (0.0039999999999978 0)64.3%
Score Analysis
    DC United 49.59%
    Chicago Fire 27.1%
    Draw 23.31%
DC UnitedDrawChicago Fire
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 8.59% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-0 @ 7.61% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 5.65% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 4.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.54% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2.5% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-0 @ 2% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.57% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 4.08%
Total : 49.59%
1-1 @ 10.77% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.99% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 4.84% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.48% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.31%
1-2 @ 6.76% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 6.07% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.81% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 2.83% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.51%
0-3 @ 1.59% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 27.1%

How you voted: DC United vs Chicago Fire

DC United
90.9%
Draw
0.0%
Chicago Fire
9.1%
11
Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 12.30am
DC United
4-0
Chicago Fire
Benteke (9', 90+1'), Ku-Dipietro (20'), Teran (41' og.)

Navarro (21')
Jun 19, 2022 1am
Mar 13, 2022 12.30am
DC United
0-2
Chicago Fire

Najar (21'), Skundrich (45'), Hines-Ike (65')
Ivanov (32'), Bornstein (80')
Gimenez (45'), Sekulic (48'), Navarro (86')
Sep 16, 2021 12.30am
Gameweek 31
DC United
3-0
Chicago Fire
Pines (12'), Gressel (53')
Teran Diaz (7'), Herbers (11')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!