MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:33:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 28, 2024 at 1pm UK
Liverpool’s Academy Ground

Liverpool U21s
vs.
Arsenal U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Liverpool Under-21s and Arsenal Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blackburn U21s 1-0 Liverpool U21s
Saturday, April 6 at 12pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Man Utd U21s vs. Liverpool U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7.30pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Stoke U21s 2-2 Arsenal U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Arsenal U21s vs. Aston Villa U21s
Monday, April 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Arsenal Under-21s win with a probability of 47.05%. A win for Liverpool Under-21s has a probability of 31.64% and a draw has a probability of 21.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal Under-21s win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-3 (5.82%) and 0-2 (5.22%). The likeliest Liverpool Under-21s win is 2-1 (6.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.45%).

Result
Liverpool Under-21sDrawArsenal Under-21s
31.64%21.3%47.05%
Both teams to score 70.13%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.08%28.92%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.12%49.88%
Liverpool Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.71%19.29%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.97%51.03%
Arsenal Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.89%13.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.26%39.74%
Score Analysis
    Liverpool Under-21s 31.64%
    Arsenal Under-21s 47.05%
    Draw 21.3%
Liverpool Under-21sDrawArsenal Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.96%
1-0 @ 4.16%
3-2 @ 3.88%
3-1 @ 3.82%
2-0 @ 3.42%
3-0 @ 1.88%
4-2 @ 1.6%
4-1 @ 1.57%
4-3 @ 1.08%
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 31.64%
1-1 @ 8.45%
2-2 @ 7.07%
3-3 @ 2.63%
0-0 @ 2.53%
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 21.3%
1-2 @ 8.59%
1-3 @ 5.82%
0-2 @ 5.22%
0-1 @ 5.14%
2-3 @ 4.79%
0-3 @ 3.54%
1-4 @ 2.96%
2-4 @ 2.43%
0-4 @ 1.8%
3-4 @ 1.33%
1-5 @ 1.2%
2-5 @ 0.99%
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 47.05%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2022 2pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!