MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:17:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 22, 2024 at 7pm UK
The City Ground

Forest U21s
vs.
Reading U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Nottingham Forest Under-21s and Reading Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Saints U21s 1-1 Forest U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Forest U21s vs. Aston Villa U21s
Friday, April 19 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Brighton U21s 0-3 Reading U21s
Saturday, April 13 at 4pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win with a probability of 50.51%. A win for Reading Under-21s has a probability of 28.89% and a draw has a probability of 20.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-1 (6.24%) and 2-0 (5.33%). The likeliest Reading Under-21s win is 1-2 (6.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (7.95%).

Result
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawReading Under-21s
50.51% (-1.544 -1.54) 20.6% (0.105 0.11) 28.89% (1.436 1.44)
Both teams to score 71.03% (0.836 0.84)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.93% (0.599 0.6)27.07% (-0.603 -0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.43% (0.755 0.76)47.57% (-0.758 -0.76)
Nottingham Forest Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.59% (-0.21900000000001 -0.22)11.41% (0.217 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.82% (-0.47500000000001 -0.48)36.18% (0.473 0.47)
Reading Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.18% (1.138 1.14)19.82% (-1.141 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.1% (1.815 1.82)51.9% (-1.818 -1.82)
Score Analysis
    Nottingham Forest Under-21s 50.51%
    Reading Under-21s 28.89%
    Draw 20.6%
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawReading Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.62% (-0.167 -0.17)
3-1 @ 6.24% (-0.178 -0.18)
2-0 @ 5.33% (-0.298 -0.3)
3-2 @ 5.05% (0.036 0.04)
1-0 @ 4.91% (-0.229 -0.23)
3-0 @ 3.86% (-0.252 -0.25)
4-1 @ 3.39% (-0.127 -0.13)
4-2 @ 2.74% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 2.09% (-0.156 -0.16)
4-3 @ 1.48% (0.049 0.05)
5-1 @ 1.47% (-0.069 -0.07)
5-2 @ 1.19% (-0.012 -0.01)
5-0 @ 0.91% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 50.51%
1-1 @ 7.95% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-2 @ 6.98% (0.111 0.11)
3-3 @ 2.72% (0.113 0.11)
0-0 @ 2.26% (-0.085 -0.09)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 20.6%
1-2 @ 6.43% (0.157 0.16)
2-3 @ 3.77% (0.189 0.19)
0-1 @ 3.66% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.47% (0.203 0.2)
0-2 @ 2.96% (0.098 0.1)
0-3 @ 1.6% (0.107 0.11)
2-4 @ 1.52% (0.126 0.13)
1-4 @ 1.4% (0.127 0.13)
3-4 @ 1.1% (0.082 0.08)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 28.89%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!