MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 15:20:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
May 6, 2024 at 2pm UK
Eppleton Colliery Football Ground

Sunderland U21s
4 - 1
Wolves U21s

Middlemas (57'), Ogunsuyi (79'), Watson (86'), Tuterov (90+4')
Bainbridge (28'), Jones (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Frazer (45+2')
Barnett (45+7')
Barnett (90+1')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Sunderland Under-21s and Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blackburn U21s 0-4 Sunderland U21s
Sunday, April 28 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Wolves U21s 1-1 Brighton U21s
Monday, April 29 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sunderland Under-21s win with a probability of 41.7%. A win for Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s had a probability of 37.11% and a draw had a probability of 21.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sunderland Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.16%) and 3-2 (4.78%). The likeliest Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s win was 1-2 (7.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.99%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sunderland Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Sunderland Under-21sDrawWolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s
41.7% (0.674 0.67) 21.19% (0.067 0.07) 37.11% (-0.741 -0.74)
Both teams to score 72.54% (-0.372 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
73.45% (-0.437 -0.44)26.55% (0.437 0.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
53.08% (-0.559 -0.56)46.92% (0.559 0.56)
Sunderland Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.03% (0.056000000000012 0.06)13.96% (-0.055999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.54% (0.111 0.11)41.46% (-0.112 -0.11)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.31% (-0.488 -0.49)15.69% (0.488 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.25% (-0.912 -0.91)44.75% (0.911 0.91)
Score Analysis
    Sunderland Under-21s 41.7%
    Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s 37.11%
    Draw 21.19%
Sunderland Under-21sDrawWolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.86% (0.115 0.12)
3-1 @ 5.16% (0.086 0.09)
3-2 @ 4.78%
1-0 @ 4.31% (0.126 0.13)
2-0 @ 4.25% (0.132 0.13)
3-0 @ 2.79% (0.093 0.09)
4-1 @ 2.54% (0.048 0.05)
4-2 @ 2.35% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-3 @ 1.45% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.37% (0.048 0.05)
5-1 @ 1% (0.021 0.02)
5-2 @ 0.93% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 41.7%
1-1 @ 7.99% (0.1 0.1)
2-2 @ 7.28% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-3 @ 2.95% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-0 @ 2.19% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 21.19%
1-2 @ 7.4% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.57% (-0.098000000000001 -0.1)
2-3 @ 4.5% (-0.087 -0.09)
0-1 @ 4.06% (0.043 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.76% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.32% (-0.055 -0.06)
1-4 @ 2.12% (-0.082 -0.08)
2-4 @ 2.08% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-4 @ 1.37% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.07% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 3.88%
Total : 37.11%

Head to Head
Apr 8, 2024 7pm
Wolves U21s
1-2
Sunderland U21s
Chirewa (69')
Keto-Diyawa (37'), Pond (54')
Watson (5'), Burke (81')
Lavery (32'), Watson (64'), Kelly (73'), Fieldson (77'), Richardson (80'), Burke (90+4'), Jones (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!