MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 16:22:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Orlando City
Major League Soccer
May 26, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Exploria Stadium
Columbus Crew

Orlando City
0 - 2
Columbus Crew


Araujo (45'), Felipe (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Rossi (45+1' pen., 61')
Camacho (56'), Schulte (70')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Orlando City and Columbus Crew, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Earthquakes 0-1 Orlando City
Sunday, May 19 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Orlando City 2-2 Columbus Crew

The last seven meetings between Orlando City and Columbus Crew have produced a combined 28 goals and we anticipate another action-packed contest at the Exploria Stadium. Both sides have put together a solid run of results in recent weeks and we predict that they will cancel out each other's efforts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Orlando City win with a probability of 43.5%. A win for Columbus Crew had a probability of 32.01% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Orlando City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.61%) and 2-0 (6.83%). The likeliest Columbus Crew win was 1-2 (7.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.42%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood.

Result
Orlando CityDrawColumbus Crew
43.5%24.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 32.01%
Both teams to score 58.44% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.71% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)44.28% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.34% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)66.66% (-0.01100000000001 -0.01)
Orlando City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.52%20.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.05% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)52.94% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Columbus Crew Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.48% (0.0019999999999953 0)26.51% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.29% (0.0040000000000049 0)61.71% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Orlando City 43.5%
    Columbus Crew 32.01%
    Draw 24.47%
Orlando CityDrawColumbus Crew
2-1 @ 9.06%
1-0 @ 8.61% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 6.83% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 4.79%
3-0 @ 3.61%
3-2 @ 3.18%
4-1 @ 1.9% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.43%
4-2 @ 1.26% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 43.5%
1-1 @ 11.42% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.02% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.43% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.41%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.47%
1-2 @ 7.59% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 7.21% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 4.78% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 3.36%
2-3 @ 2.66%
0-3 @ 2.12%
1-4 @ 1.11%
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 32.01%

How you voted: Orlando City vs Columbus Crew

Orlando City
64.3%
Draw
7.1%
Columbus Crew
28.6%
14
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 10.30pm
Orlando City
0-2
Columbus Crew

Schlegel (16'), Cartagena (55'), Araujo (71'), Jansson (94'), Dan Thor­halls­son (104')
Schlegel (77')
Ramirez (93'), Camilo Hernandez (118')
Camacho (27'), Amundsen (45+1'), Ramirez (117'), Camilo Hernandez (119')
Sep 17, 2023 12.30am
Orlando City
4-3
Columbus Crew
Ojeda (48'), Torres (73'), Enrique (86', 90+7')
Pareja (84'), Enrique (90+8')
Gressel (16'), Rossi (56'), Camilo Hernandez (68')
Morris (83')
May 14, 2023 12.30am
Columbus Crew
2-2
Orlando City
Nagbe (39'), Russell-Rowe (45+2')
Moreira (28'), Quinton (35'), Vallecilla (52'), Nagbe (71')
Kara (49'), McGuire (90+2')
Carlos (14'), Cartagena (73')
Oct 9, 2022 7.30pm
Apr 17, 2022 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!