MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 04:41:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
FC Cincinnati
Major League Soccer
Jun 23, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Dr. DY Patil Stadium
New England Revolution

Cincinnati
1 - 2
New England

Rodrigo Asad (65')
Nwobodo (34'), Powell (45+3'), Kubo (50'), Yedlin (54'), Orellano (63')
Nwobodo (69')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Vrioni (21', 41')
Porter (35'), Vrioni (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between FC Cincinnati and New England Revolution, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cincinnati 4-3 Philadelphia
Thursday, June 20 at 12.45am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: New England 3-2 Vancouver
Sunday, June 16 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: FC Cincinnati 3-1 New England Revolution

While the Revs will be looking to pick up where they left off against Vancouver Whitecaps and continue their fine run of results, they take on a well-drilled Cincinnati side who have won nine of their last 10 matches. The Revs have picked up just two points in seven away matches this season and we see them struggling at the TQL Stadium.  Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Cincinnati win with a probability of 58.99%. A draw had a probability of 21.1% and a win for New England Revolution had a probability of 19.92%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Cincinnati win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.01%) and 1-0 (8.85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.73%), while for a New England Revolution win it was 1-2 (5.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
FC CincinnatiDrawNew England Revolution
58.99% (3.073 3.07) 21.09% (-0.792 -0.79) 19.92% (-2.283 -2.28)
Both teams to score 57.98% (-0.791 -0.79)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.64% (0.593 0.59)39.36% (-0.596 -0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.3% (0.618 0.62)61.7% (-0.621 -0.62)
FC Cincinnati Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.94% (1.128 1.13)13.06% (-1.131 -1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.36% (2.256 2.26)39.64% (-2.261 -2.26)
New England Revolution Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.69% (-1.801 -1.8)33.31% (1.796 1.8)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.07% (-2.029 -2.03)69.93% (2.026 2.03)
Score Analysis
    FC Cincinnati 58.99%
    New England Revolution 19.92%
    Draw 21.09%
FC CincinnatiDrawNew England Revolution
2-1 @ 9.91% (0.064 0.06)
2-0 @ 9.01% (0.488 0.49)
1-0 @ 8.85% (0.123 0.12)
3-1 @ 6.72% (0.316 0.32)
3-0 @ 6.12% (0.568 0.57)
3-2 @ 3.7% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 3.42% (0.295 0.3)
4-0 @ 3.11% (0.404 0.4)
4-2 @ 1.88% (0.075 0.08)
5-1 @ 1.39% (0.172 0.17)
5-0 @ 1.27% (0.21 0.21)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 58.99%
1-1 @ 9.73% (-0.347 -0.35)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.238 -0.24)
0-0 @ 4.35% (-0.122 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.35% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 21.09%
1-2 @ 5.35% (-0.472 -0.47)
0-1 @ 4.78% (-0.382 -0.38)
0-2 @ 2.63% (-0.353 -0.35)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.192 -0.19)
1-3 @ 1.96% (-0.281 -0.28)
0-3 @ 0.96% (-0.185 -0.19)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 19.92%

How you voted: Cincinnati vs New England

FC Cincinnati
86.7%
Draw
13.3%
New England Revolution
0.0%
15
Head to Head
Mar 17, 2024 6pm
New England
1-2
Cincinnati
Vrioni (62')
Harkes (48'), Jones (83'), Vrioni (90+4'), Gil (90+8')
Kubo (52'), Acosta (54')
Yedlin (63'), Orellano (69'), Acosta (72'), Bucha (85'), Boupendza (90+9')
Jul 2, 2023 12.30am
Cincinnati
2-2
New England
Badji (11', 55')
Nwobodo (36')
Badji (15' og.), Bou (24')
Gil (51'), Blessing (52')
Apr 30, 2023 12.30am
Jul 4, 2022 12.30am
New England
2-2
Cincinnati
Borrero (30'), Bou (55')
Kessler (41' og.)
May 22, 2022 12.20am
Cincinnati
2-3
New England
Vazquez (26'), Barreal (58')
Nwobodo (23')
Lletget (17'), Buksa (43'), McNamara (89')
Rivera (5'), Boateng (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami25165456391753
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati25153744331148
3Columbus Crew23127447222543
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls251011442311141
5New York City FCNY City2511593630638
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2510783027337
7Orlando City259793938134
8Toronto2693143447-1330
9Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2577113536-128
10Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2569104542327
11CF MontrealMontreal2569103449-1527
12Nashville SCNashville2568112639-1326
13DC United2568113550-1526
14Chicago Fire2567123042-1225
15New England RevolutionNew England2372142347-2423

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy26147550361449
2Los Angeles FCLos Angeles24145548301847
3Real Salt LakeSalt Lake25129451331845
4Colorado RapidsColorado2611694943639
5Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2411584335838
6Houston DynamoHouston2410773530537
7Seattle SoundersSeattle2510783429537
8Portland TimbersPortland2510695042836
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd2596104041-133
10Austin FCAustin2587102837-931
11Dallas2586113839-130
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas2666144152-1124
13St Louis City25411103246-1423
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2542193161-3014


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!