MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 02:01:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
New York Red Bulls
Major League Soccer
Jun 23, 2024 at 12.30am UK
MSU Soccer Park at Pittser Field
Toronto FC

NY Red Bulls
3 - 0
Toronto

Manoel (30'), Gjengaar (47'), Harper (75')
Edelman (68'), Eile (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Longstaff (54'), Flores (86')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between New York Red Bulls and Toronto, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montreal 2-2 NY Red Bulls
Thursday, June 20 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Toronto 1-2 Nashville
Thursday, June 20 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: New York Red Bulls 2-1 Toronto

The Red Bulls have continuously found ways to earn points this season, and that should give them a psychological edge against a Toronto side whose frustrations appear to be high. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a New York Red Bulls win with a probability of 65.1%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Toronto had a probability of 13.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a New York Red Bulls win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.52%) and 2-1 (9.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.91%), while for a Toronto win it was 0-1 (5.09%).

Result
New York Red BullsDrawToronto
65.1% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04) 20.9% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01) 13.99% (0.044 0.04)
Both teams to score 46.03% (0.143 0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.05% (0.127 0.13)48.95% (-0.131 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.96% (0.115 0.12)71.03% (-0.119 -0.12)
New York Red Bulls Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.72% (0.025000000000006 0.03)14.27% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.94% (0.054000000000002 0.05)42.05% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Toronto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.69% (0.148 0.15)46.3% (-0.152 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.04% (0.115 0.11)81.95% (-0.119 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    New York Red Bulls 65.09%
    Toronto 13.99%
    Draw 20.9%
New York Red BullsDrawToronto
1-0 @ 12.86% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-0 @ 12.52% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.64% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 8.13% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 6.26% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.96% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 3.05% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.41% (0.015 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.54%
5-1 @ 1.19% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.17% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 65.09%
1-1 @ 9.91%
0-0 @ 6.61% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-2 @ 3.71% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 20.9%
0-1 @ 5.09% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 3.81% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 1.96% (0.006 0.01)
1-3 @ 0.98% (0.009 0.01)
2-3 @ 0.95% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 13.99%

How you voted: NY Red Bulls vs Toronto

New York Red Bulls
50.0%
Draw
28.6%
Toronto
21.4%
14
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 12.30am
May 18, 2023 12.30am
Jun 19, 2022 12am
Mar 5, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 2
Toronto
1-4
NY Red Bulls
Jimenez (35')
Salcedo (61')
Morgan (17', 24', 40'), Long (42')
Nealis (31'), Klimala (67'), Nealis (86')
Jul 22, 2021 12.30am
Gameweek 17
Toronto
1-1
NY Red Bulls
Pozuelo (72'), Priso-Mbongue (81'), Soteldo (90+2')
Edwards (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami25165456391753
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati25153744331148
3Columbus Crew23127447222543
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls251011442311141
5Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2511683026439
6New York City FCNY City2511593630638
7Orlando City259793938134
8Toronto2693143447-1330
9Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2577113536-128
10Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2569104542327
11CF MontrealMontreal2569103449-1527
12Nashville SCNashville2568112639-1326
13DC United2568113550-1526
14Chicago Fire2567123042-1225
15New England RevolutionNew England2372142347-2423

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake25138450311947
2Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy25137547341346
3Los Angeles FCLos Angeles23135545301544
4Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2311574031938
5Colorado RapidsColorado26115104742538
6Seattle SoundersSeattle2410773426837
7Portland TimbersPortland2410684839936
8Houston DynamoHouston239773127434
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd2596103941-233
10Dallas2586113839-130
11Austin FCAustin2586112737-1030
12St Louis City25510103245-1325
13Sporting Kansas CityKansas2665154052-1223
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2542193160-2914


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!